Arriving in Tanzania made easy!
The hardest part about visiting a new country is getting yourself sorted out during the first few days. Using our extensive experience gained through supporting international volunteer programs during the past 15 years we have teamed up with local suppliers to provide visitors, travellers, tourists and volunteers a perfect start to their visit to Tanzania.
This is how it works:
1. We will meet you on your arrival at Dar es Salaam or Iringa or Zanzibar or Arusha
2. We will arrange for you to have three nights accommodation (or more if required).
3. We will provide you with two meals a day for the duration of your stay in the hostel and a supply of bottled drinking water.
4. We will provide you with at least 16 hours of tuition over three days, introducing you to the language and customs of Tanzania. This will include practical lessons in places like the market.
5. We will help you to arrange your onwards travel from Dar es Salaam, Iringa and Zanzibar (if you want to travel by train towards Tabora, Mwanza or Kigoma we may need to buy tickets on your behalf before you arrive in the country to ensure that your journey is not delayed).
The cost of the package is only US $290 per person (with a 10% discount when five or more people are traveling together)courses start every Tuesday and Friday.
If your flight arrivals do not coincide with our course starting dates we can arrange additional nights accommodation at very low cost.
If you are travelling with a group of 5 or more people we can arrange personalized courses and group rates.
Please contact us for further information : firstname.lastname@example.org